Thursday, May 17, 2007

The price to pay


I know it is kind of sick to show this picture over and over again. But I cherish that moment when I was sober for a month. I look presentable and cheerful. Drugs has made a big impact in me in terms of personality, physically and the way I present myself. Drugs have indeed taken a toll in me. Especially in my appearance.

This is a picture of me when I relapsed to my drug binging habit after two months. (my eye ball is out of focus)Just like lazy eyes.If you look carefully.

And then it got worst. (Affected me mentally, as you guys can see.)No cloths on when taking a picture of myself.

And getting semi psychotic (who wears shads at home)

And this is my latest look now. Get the picture???
And yes I got to admit I am Fat!!!!!(but not as bad as before:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home