Thursday, March 08, 2007

Poh Huai Bin

A addict's Old Clips


Pho Huai Bin is still on drugs. That's the latest news I got, even though he has sustain some liver damage, due to his intravenous use of taking Methamphetamines and Codeine (APAP)"APAP'"means that the substance (codeine)he takes contains acetaminophen or Paracetamol.(it's the same) With codeine. Not ACandC (Aspirin, caffeine and codeine)preparations.

Latest clip of him doing the nature high thing.


What I know is he is taking Caffeine ('cough" :=P) to overcome his opiate withdrawals.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your "latest news" is incorrect and I have my most sincere faith in that. Please do not continue advertising the fact that he was an addict. He has decided to take control of his life, so it is only fair to allow him to start over.

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In fact, please check your own post entitled "Beyond Detoxification". I also understand that you are in the process of quitting and I wish you the best of luck with that. Is it not a difficult task? HB has succeeded after a very courageous struggle. Thus, as you should know and be able to empathize with him, it is a great achievement. I'm sure if you concentrate and put in the necessary amount of effort, you will be steadily on your way to fulfilling your promise in your post "I will quit." Remember, there are always people who care and are willing to help you, just as you pointed out your friend Aaron. Seriously consider his organization and do your best to use it as effectively as you can to help yourself. I believe that it is entirely possible for you to achieve your goal and I encourage you to learn from your past mistakes, remember to never make them again, and move forwards to a meaningless, fulfilling life.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home