Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Malaysian Web blogger Poh Huai Bin

I am really wondering where or how is he now in Malaysia .He is one of the elite bloggers in Asia. (Correct me if I am wrong).He does good food reviews, detailed Substance experiences and he is also a gourmet. You can see his old Archives by Clicking Here.I have a friend that has Bipolar Depression and he is a great pal to get along with. The only thing is that “he” had only short term friends or only has them to use them. My friend of mine described the feeling of the problem, for example giving a scenario he was playing basketball with his high school mate very happily and suddenly feels “what the fuck is he doing there suddenly” and gets really depress. And than self medicate himself with alcohol.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm bipolar :)

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder where HB went, too. Hope he's okay.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Me too. I really hope to see the www.sixseal.com Web blog on hook again.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home