Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Family meet up.


My Parents and my sister’s boyfriend were in Singapore to spend their Christmas with me. I went to the Singapore garden festival at Suntec city with my parents. While my sister my her boyfriend were together shopping.

This are a few of best shots taken from the flower festival named Garden city.

It really hate the look of the digitally Scanned out pictures as it looks digital .(har?) Yes it was my mistake I should have done it under "Raw" Format Using photoshop,cuz some was flim.

A close up shot with a Slr.

And my parents and me using a digital point and shoot camera.

We met at 1730hrs ending up our day eating Japanese food . All in all it was a boring met up , but it feels aways nice being clean and sober being with my loved ones during these occasions.

P/s I know I look fucking ugly in this post.All thanks to the opite cravings.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A happy new year to you Daniel! May the new year brings you new hope and a better life. Stay happy always!

And I love seeing pictures of your family :)

Take care!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Happy new year to you too . Cheers

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

use film? on a SLR?? then scan to raw and edit with photoshop? For your information PS cant handle raw which is only until very very recent on CS3. you know jackshit. stop pretending loser.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home