Sunday, April 09, 2006

Snorting Ritalin


I have been feeling very tired after yesterday’s cubing and decided to snort some crash Ritalin.It really perks me up, exp after the large amount of booze I had consumed .So I decided to insufflate some pre-crush Ritalin .
I chose My cell-phone as the base because I could not find a cleaner platform for the powdery mmm????chemical .

This is an air and water resident container for keeping pills but alots of Cocaine aka people uses this to store their drugs

I Pored about 30mg of Ritalin....

And decided to use my credit card to draw the line for old times sake where my party going acquaintance do when clubbing overseas . (the stilly ego think again)

And it’s done .
Updated: Ritalin Is A CNS Stimulant and you can see the experiences of this by clicking here .
There is also a page About the differences in getting the generic tabs in this page Methylphenidate vs. Ritalin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit!!!! you want to fuck up your looks agian. Stop doing drugs!!!

orion

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so your full name is Daniel Lim kwee Lye. right!!!!!! :P

8:01 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

I am very proud of my second name so if you guys like "AT" or those who know we …well You can call me in my mandarin name. O ya by the way please do not use programs like Photoshop or other editing programs to check stupid things like these. Credit card hacking is a crime. 

8:41 PM  
Blogger Lono said...

I remember writing an 18 page paper with no less than 8 sources in less than 48 hours. If you choose to ride the snake...ride it like you stole it. There is a moment, though, brother, when all you want to do is throw up-expell the madness. As your attorney, I advise you to disregard these moments of clarity and power through. Out here on the perimeter we are stoned immaculate...but the question remains; Ad Infenitum? Res Ipsa Loquitor my friend-too wierd to live, too rare to die. Or have you missed the point? Just to do it is a fools' errand-Alex Pope would not approve. Let me know where the chips fall. It is my earnest hope that they come to rest at the crossroads rather than an empty highway exit with a Stuckey's pecan log as currency.

-Lono

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home