Sunday, April 09, 2006

Snorting Ritalin


I have been feeling very tired after yesterday’s cubing and decided to snort some crash Ritalin.It really perks me up, exp after the large amount of booze I had consumed .So I decided to insufflate some pre-crush Ritalin .
I chose My cell-phone as the base because I could not find a cleaner platform for the powdery mmm????chemical .

This is an air and water resident container for keeping pills but alots of Cocaine aka people uses this to store their drugs

I Pored about 30mg of Ritalin....

And decided to use my credit card to draw the line for old times sake where my party going acquaintance do when clubbing overseas . (the stilly ego think again)

And it’s done .
Updated: Ritalin Is A CNS Stimulant and you can see the experiences of this by clicking here .
There is also a page About the differences in getting the generic tabs in this page Methylphenidate vs. Ritalin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so your full name is Daniel Lim kwee Lye. right!!!!!! :P

8:01 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

I am very proud of my second name so if you guys like "AT" or those who know we …well You can call me in my mandarin name. O ya by the way please do not use programs like Photoshop or other editing programs to check stupid things like these. Credit card hacking is a crime. 

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home